Friday, April 11, 2008

You would teleport yourself to ...

As you can see on the right side of the site, there's a poll on teleportation. It would be lovely to close your eyes and to think about a place and the next minute open your eyes and be in that particular place. It would be awesome to have that ability. So what are your favorite places to be? Are you more creative then I am?

I would definately go to Oceania. I'm always dreaming of spending my Christmas holidays in Australia on the beach in bikini, swimming, sunbading, ... I can't imagine how this must feel like, because here we celebrate Christmas in winter. I want to visit Perth, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. I've heard a lot of these cities and want to go sightseeing there.

Do YOU agree with my opinion, or would you go somewhere else? A more famous place perhaps?

5 comments:

Leen Desplancke said...

The country I really want to go to once in my life is India. I just have to see the Tash mahal!!

caro said...

Would you take anyone along with you Leen, to this country?

Leen Desplancke said...

Of course, I don't like to be alone, you should know that. Perhaps my boyfriend, or with a few friends^^

Anonymous said...

I would love to the entire world actually... I can't imagine how it must be to visit places all over the world!

caro said...

Yes! All the wonderful cities you can visit, the diferent cultures, ... Have you already visited some places?