Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What's your opinion about Heroes?

How do you feel about Heroes? Do you watch the series? What do you think about the cast? Would you add other characters? Perhaps some other special abilities?

I think the series is quite awesome! I watch every single episode. The plot is really exciting, the characters are surprising sometimes. Elle was a big surprise for me personally. Suddenly there was new person who entered a particular scene with a wonderful gift, electricity shocks... It would be so cool if these gifts were really there in our lives! Maybe I would add another character with the gift of changing hem/herself into another object, a sort of chameleon. What do you think about this new character?

9 comments:

RoCzy said...

Ik heb nog nooit naar Heroes gekeken, maar wel al veel goede reacties erover gehoord.
Ik denk dat ik het ga beginnen volgen als de serie in videopalace ligt en kga het dan eens huren want het lijkt me best spannend !

greetzzz

caro said...

Yes Roczy, you should definitely start watching heroes!!!

Leen Desplancke said...

I haven't seen Heroes yet, but now I've read your blog, I could happen that I start watching the series :)

caro said...

Leen you should try and watch the series, every monday on VT4 @ 20.30

Leen Desplancke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

it's the best serie ever, I've seen every episode and just waiting for the next one to be on tv.
I recommend it to anybody who is interested in human evolution and supernatural abilities.

Anonymous said...

Heroes is certainly in my top 3 of best series. It's a good serie because people can relax and stop thinking 'bout work or school, while watching. You can fantasize 'bout those powers and dream 'bout having them in real life. The special effects are very good and the characters to. Like every other serie you have the good and the bad (Sylar). I love watching the serie and I hope there'll be a next season, with more superpowers !
Nice blog btw ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have never really watched Heroes, but now when I have been visiting this site few times I think that Caro's enthusiasm has taken over me too... ;)
So, I will probably start watching Heroes when they start to show it again in Finland... :D

zafeera said...

i can`t believe here in indonesia heroes was replaced by some ridiculous soap opera?!?
how suck...!!!