Monday, March 31, 2008

Special abilities

If I could choose any special ability, I would definately go for telekinese. I think it must be awesome to move objects with your mind. If you're watching tv and you want to have another drink, you can just think about it and the drink appears in your hand. It would be so amazing to be able to do all sorts of things just by thinking of them. The power of telekinese is such a wide-ranging ability. It's possible to move objects, so why not moving your body from one place to another, just by thinking of that one particular place? So what I prefer is a mix of telekinese and freezing time.

Which ability would you prefer?

7 comments:

Leen Desplancke said...

I would prefer telepathy, like Matt Parkman. Looks cool to be able to read other peoples minds.

Anonymous said...

I also would choose telepathy. Knowing what everybody thinks about you and stuff like that, it must be great!

caro said...

The series talks about many specialabilities! It would be wonderful, just to have one!

Anonymous said...

I also prefer telepathy, like Mell Gibson in "What women want". I want to read women's minds and actually know what women want from men.

SpRAgUe said...

id wanna have induced radioactivity like ted sprague or superspeed like daphne

Anonymous said...

I would want to be able to transform into what EVA I want! sneek into chicks locker rooms! I'd I'd want invisability or if others had powers I want empathy! Peter is awesome

Anonymous said...

I think that everyone likes different ability because everyone has different personality.I prefer flying bucause it's great and gives me freedom, fly to different places and go up in the sky. Stuff like that :D